Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Senior Accountant will work alongside the Director of Accounting in consolidating Epsilon Global operations. The position is responsible to assist with global intercompany activity, and consolidated Epsilon results. This consolidation team will also work with the Corporate accounting team and Epsilon Financial leadership team to analyze and resolve various accounting issues related to business Epsilon business activity, reporting, and audit queries. Other key responsibilities include
- Assisting in the accounting process in both Epsilons SAP based GL platform, as well as our Hyperion based consolidation tool
- Preparing journal entries related to Epsilons close process.
- Preparing account reconciliations
- Assisting in the improvement of internal accounting controls and processes, assistance to auditors, and interaction with other departments regarding applicable matters.
- Continual process improvement in the global accounting operations.
- Review of multiple element contracts with clients to ensure appropriate revenue recognition under ASC 606.
- Support management with various ad hoc projects.
- At least 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Knowledge and understanding of GAAP accounting principles, as well as global accounting
- Experience with financial systems (SAP, Hyperion, PeopleSoft preferred).
- Analytical and research skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well independently and with others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with associates working remotely.
- Proficient in Excel and other business applications.
- Knowledge of SOX principles and experience working in a public company environment preferred
- Ability to handle multiple requests by prioritizing and organizing work amongst the team and/or setting and agreeing to appropriate deadlines. Excellent time management.
- Ability and desire to work with remote teams and leverage strength across multiple offices.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.