Reporting directly to the Accounting Manager, this role will actively contribute to the growth and development of the Finance team, and the establishment, creation and implementation of new processes, procedures and internal control initiatives. This exciting role will provide you with hands-on experience and exposure to all aspects of the strategic accounting function, as well as the ability to develop technical and managerial skill sets.
As a Senior Accountant, a typical day might include:
- Assisting in the monthly close process to deliver timely and accurate financial reporting including the preparation of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparing journal entries and account reconciliations for judgmental/complex accounting areas.
- Working cross-functionally with revenue and FP&A teams on projects to increase operating efficiency in the finance department.
- Assisting with the successful completion of the year-end audit, and schedule requests of external auditors.
- Ensuring accounting policies and procedures are being consistently followed and adhered to.
- Assisting with the establishment, documentation and continuously improvement of all financial processes, workflows and forms.
- Establishing and maintaining effective rapport through regular contact, active listening and timely addressing of any issues, concerns or problems, with both internal and external contacts and customers.
- Assisting management with establishing strategic plans and objectives, in addition to complying with reporting and compliance requirements.
This job might be for you if:
- You have a Bachelors degree in Accounting
- You have 2+ years of accounting/finance experience.
- You pride yourself on your strong working knowledge of accounting standards.
- You are consistently detail oriented, with strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- You have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point)
Bonus Points for:
- Public Accounting experience strongly preferred
- CPA preferred
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Our offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and monthly "First Thursday" social events. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
You are confident and love sharing success with your team
You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
More Jobs From