829 Studios has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies, Boston Business Journal's Fast 50 (Massachusetts' 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies) and HubSpot's Top Digital Agencies list. Our projects and team members have received recognition from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), Awwwards and other marketing industry publications. Our clients include venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded companies, non-profit organizations and more. We're proud to be working with Stanley Black & Decker, OARS, Micato Safaris, Hilton Hotels, REI, Leave No Trace and many more.
829 Studios is seeking a Senior Account Manager to coordinate all disciplines involved in constructing beautiful, high-performing websites; this includes the seamless coordination of designers, strategists, developers, producers and clients involved in the process. You're well-versed in project management, detail-oriented, organized, resourceful and thorough in everything you do.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own important relationships. You know everything about your clients' goals, personalities and priorities. You ensure that they're enjoying their experience with 829 and can solve any problem that may come your way.
- Organize and prioritize task lists for both clients and internal groups. Work directly with department leaders and clients to manage project schedules, assets, content and expectations in an organized and thorough manner.
- Ensure that projects are on time and on budget. Proactively cite risks if the timeline begins to slip and find opportunities to optimize if possible.
- Participate in the resource allocation process. Ensure that the right team members are available to perform work at the right time.
- Maintain best practices. Ensure that protocols (like naming conventions and checklists) are being followed.
- Provide assistance to Junior and Mid-level team members. Coach Associate and Mid-level Account Managers and provide guidance when needed.
- Lead milestone check-ins. Work with all members of a project team to gather deliverables and status reports for major milestones, then lead the client presentation.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least five years of experience in a full-service digital agency is required. While we will consider candidates with in-house experience, an agency background is preferred.
- First-hand experience "doing the work" for various disciplines involved in the web process; your experience helps you solve problems for both clients and internal team members because you've been in their shoes. Note: If you specialize in strategic marketing for ad and social campaigns, there are other roles at 829 that may be a better fit; you must have experience specifically in the website creation process for this position.
- The ability to problem-solve, confidently make decisions and lead projects with empathy and authority.
- A firm understanding of how websites are built using waterfall and agile processes, and the awareness to assign responsibilities and route tasks accordingly.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- An understanding of integrated digital marketing and its various components. The foresight and understanding to loop in additional marketing disciplines beyond web when appropriate.
- Experience using project management software and spreadsheets.
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance.
- 401K + Match. 401K plan with 4% employer match after one year of employment.
- Life Insurance Benefit. Coverage to ensure peace of mind for your family.
- Short Term Disability Benefit. Injured and unable to come to work? We've got you covered!
- Healthcare. Choose from several competitive healthcare plans for both you and your family.
- Commuter Benefits. Allocate pre-tax funds towards your commute to save up to 40% per year in transportation expenses.
- Continuing Education. Receive a personal budget to attend events and conferences.
- Free Lunch & Breakfast. We offer a fully paid family lunch and breakfast once per week.
More Jobs From