Everbridge seeks an experienced and customer-focused Senior Account Manager to take ownership of retaining and growing existing accounts. The Senior AM will develop strategic relationships at multiple levels within customer accounts. The Senior AM will need to maintain a keen understanding of customers’ businesses and service requirements in order to ensure the alignment of the Everbridge suite of products.
The role is essential for the success of Everbridge’s largest and most strategic accounts and is held accountable for the customer’s satisfaction and successful deployment of the platform. The goal is to retain the customer and expand the Everbridge footprint within new business units and use cases of the Everbridge Communications software, resulting in 100% customer renewals and revenue expansion. The Senior Account Manager will proactively manage the account, over the phone and in person. This is a sales position with aggressive renewal and growth targets. Whomever fills this role will work out of the Burlington, MA office or as a remote employee. We will consider strong candidates based anywhere in the continental U.S.
About the Team
- Picture yourself as a member of the Account Management team. The Account Management team is an extremely collaborative, results-driven, high performing sales team that is 100% responsible for the retention and growth of Everbridge’s customer relationships. This position offers the right candidate an opportunity for future advancement, as it requires collaboration across the organization (Sales, Customer Support, Finance, and Marketing) to help with customer retention and business renewal metrics to meet ongoing organizational needs.
- The group works within an open environment facilitating collaboration and teamwork and is a launching pad for your career in sales or sales leadership. Come join our growing team!
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Everbridge team
- Cultivate and maintain ongoing customer relationships by assessing customer needs, understanding business requirements, and managing overall expectations.
- Identify, develop, and close growth opportunities within organizations for additional products or services to expand and entrench our position with each customer.
- Effectively expand customer utilization of the products and services via professional services.
- Maintain awareness of the customer environment and promote alternative products or services as solutions.
- Proactively review customer usage and service case activity to identify and mitigate potential service escalations.
- Act as an escalation point for the Technical Support team to assist in the resolution of customer-related issues.
- Proactively schedule regular account reviews with customers.
- Share best practices and help maximize value of our products and services to the customer.
- Become a recognized expert in the assigned vertical focused customer base.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in Everbridge products.
- Represent understanding of customers' businesses (strategy and operations).
- Consistently and effectively use CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Consistently meet or exceed renewal and growth sales objectives and monthly key performance indicators.
- BS or BA in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of dedicated, successful sales, account management, sales engineer or relevant experience.
- A verifiable history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrable skills in promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Superior work ethic and the ability to work independently or as a team.
- Strong presentation, organizational, and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid technical acumen.
- Must be motivated & energetic self-starter.
- Ability to work in a high paced, results oriented environment.
- Experience with ASP / SaaS products or services, telecommunication services, business continuity planning, disaster recovery, emergency management, incident communications, security or related products highly desirable.
- Experience with salesforce.com a plus.
More Jobs From