Allego is a RAPIDLY growing SaaS technology company who pioneered a modern approach to sales learning and coaching. Our technology ensures that sales teams have the skills and knowledge to make the most of every selling situation. With over 200,000 users relying on Allegos modern sales learning and readiness platform, weve experienced triple digit growth every year since our founding in 2013. Not only are we growing quickly, but The Boston Business Journal has named us a Best Places to Work honoree for the past two years. Were looking for an experienced, creative, strategic-thinker to join our Account Management team.
Our Account Management team is responsible for defining, developing and implementing customer strategies and management plans that expand the customers usage of the Allego platform and create customer evangelists of Allego among their Sales and Enablement leadership.
A successful candidate will be a self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, tenacious, and can thrive in our team-oriented selling and success model. The compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Drive weekly activity of sales calls to major accounts at all levels of the customer organization
- Ensure predictable renewal of existing contracts and expand existing license footprint
- Increase customer usage and dependency by extending our platform to new business areas
- Drive organic expansion through up-selling/cross-selling existing customers
- Work with management and AM team members on territory planning and execution plans
- Accurately manage an on-going sales pipeline and forecasting process
- Work with Marketing to cultivate, nurture and drive new business growth in your accounts
- Work closely with the Services team to develop overall customer success strategy
- 5+ years account management experience for a SaaS technology company
- Articulates clear tactical plans for driving performance against strategy
- Emotional intelligence and a natural curiosity to solve problems
- Self-motivated and driven, ambitious; ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment and yet collaborate intuitively with colleagues
- Proven experience driving territory growth through up-selling existing customers
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, and listening
- Ability to meet deadlines and simultaneously manage multiple priorities
- Experience with Salesforce.com and related tools
- Solid understanding of social media tools and sales aids like LinkedIn Navigator and Discover.org
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field
If youre looking to elevate your sales career, you have a sense of adventure, and want to work with cutting-edge technologists, come join our team!
Allego offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits program that enables employees to choose the benefits that best fit their needs and the needs of their families. Full time new hires are eligible for most benefits on the first day of employment. The following is a summary of the benefits offered to Allego employees.
Health and wellness
Generous time off policy
Employee Assistance Program
Security and savings
Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Culture and Values
Our Core Values, better known as Allegos Operating Principles, are at the heart of our business. They are the fabric of our culture and central to our approach to work, our customers and with each other.