Office Tour Photos
Are you curious about what the next generation of e-commerce will look like and how billions will shop in the next 5-10 years? Do you want to be a part owner at a revolutionary company, where youll contribute to complex business cases?
At Wayfair, we are redefining the way our customers can shop for furniture & home goods, using cutting edge technologies. We are looking for self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity, and passion for driving digital solutions.
The 3D Operations team is a rapidly growing team at Wayfair and one of Wayfairs top initiatives. For ecommerce, images sell products, however the traditional method of creating images in a photo studio is time consuming and expensive. Wayfair is partnering with Google, Facebook, and other leaders in the industry to disrupt the imagery space and shift the industry towards the creation of computer-generated 3D product models and rooms that can be combined to create imagery for products at a grand scale for a fraction of the cost. These 3D models also enable the new way of shopping for customers through exciting AR/VR initiatives.
Wayfair is shifting the industry towards 3D and were just getting started. Since this is a new area, expertise in 3D modeling or 3D imagery is not a requirement. If you are driven by making a large impact and redefining the industry, then this is the right team for you.
The 3D Operations team is looking for an organized and forward-thinking Senior Manager to own and drive the 3D Merch Services Account Management work stream. Applicants for the Account Manager role must be ready to develop strong, long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders in order to optimize our operations processes and drive big results. Strong, clear communication skills and relationship management experience are a must. Sales background is also beneficial.
What Youll Do:
- Working cross-functionally across levels to identify and execute on 3D Merch Service opportunities
- Driving recommendations for and execution of strategic 3D initiatives
- Evaluating opportunities and executing projects to continuously increase process efficiency
- Evaluating opportunities to strategically expand client scope
- Tracking and communicating process efficiency, and client funnel generation to senior leadership
- Creating project and program-level reports to summarize progress for stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders to align on strategic growth initiatives with clients and 3D merchandising
- Partner with product managers to develop technology tools to establish and improve new and existing process
- Optimization of existing processes/creation of new process which will span work with category management, merchandising, engineers, product managers, and 3D modeling factory
- Perform analyses to guide strategic decisions of the team
- Strategize future initiatives to streamline workflows
What Youll Need:
- 7+ years of experience or 1+ years post MBA experience preferred
- 1+ years management experience preferred
- Experience in management consulting, private equity, investment banking, or corporate strategy preferred
- Thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated experience independently developing a strategy and driving tangible results across teams in an ambiguous environment while leveraging data from a multitude of sources to tell a story and impact the overarching strategy.
- Advanced excel skills needed
- Evidence of scrappy startup execution and a get it done attitude when time is tight and stakes are high
- Proven experience and passion for working across functions and with c-level leaders, synthesizing multiple points of view and owning a coherent action plan, all while negotiating and influencing others
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
Youd be a great fit if youre any combination of the following:
Youre a top performer at a top-tier tech company. Stellar academic record is a plus. You believe in failing fast, learning, testing and iterating. Youre ambitious and routinely bite off more than you can chew. Youre flexible, humble, and confident and are a stellar cross-functional partner across product and creative teams. No 3D experience necessary, but an interest in and experience with cutting edge technology is a plus.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From