Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is headquartered in Boston, MA. This position is open to a remote employee based across the US.
Salsify is seeking a results-driven Senior Account Executive, Upsell who has the unique ability to build ongoing customer relationships while carrying a quota of upsells and renewals. This role is a hybrid hunter/farmer position. The Senior Account Executive, Upsell will be working with our customers in the $300M - $1B revenue market and will ultimately be responsible for understanding their business strategy and use case, identifying other areas that we can provide them business value, and expanding their licensing with Salsify by closing business via hunting and farming.
We have found that the most successful Senior Account Executive, Upsell are masterful storytellers who can weave a complex solution into connecting with brands and optimizing how they are navigating the ever-changing e-commerce landscape. Salsify is seeing incredible success and growth both internally as well as with our clients. Our Senior Account Executive, Upsell are key drivers in Salsifys continued relationships with our clients on the worldwide stage. We are seeking those high achievers who continue to set the bar and are true evangelists in their sales approach and follow through.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and our mission is empowerment. Our hiring process involves recognizing all facets of motivation, drive, success, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Senior Account Executive, Upsell Success Profile:
- Spent the last 6+ years exceeding an assigned quota within an assigned customer base
- Selling SaaS to business units and key personas that include CMOs, VPs, & Directors
- Leveraging and optimizing relationships with key accounts in the Fortune 1000/2000 space to ensure business value is delivered against the customers KPIs and business objectives
- Hunt for new opportunities within our customer base and employ a proven sales process that builds business value, evangelizes Salsify with support of our internal champions, and closes contracts
- Manages the executive level relationships with our large customers to ensure business value is delivered and renewals are executed while hunting for opportunities to close new customer business opportunities and licensing with Salsify
- Executing multiple complex sales processes concurrently
- Consistently meet and exceed assigned quota associated within assigned customer base
- Works cross-functionally with Salsifys key internal teams, including sharing updates with the executive team, feeding information to the product/engineering team to help influence the product roadmap and collaborating with the customer success team to ensure our customers are successful
- Plan and executive formal activities with the customer, including business reviews (via screenshare and/or in person), discovery sessions and licensing negotiations
- Ensure customers become Salsifys advocates and secure their approval to help with reference calls, marketing activities, conference speaking engagements, industry references, etc.
- Professional sales training and adherence to a repeatable sales process, experience with MEDDIC is a plus
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].