Yottaa is searching for a Senior Account Executive to join our Chicago, IL team. At Yottaa, we’re dynamically the improving the way major retailers and brands run their eCommerce channel. By improving site performance by over 30%, Yottaa’s acceleration platform makes the shopping experience fast, smooth, and more engaging. It gives our customers the freedom to innovate with new technologies, significantly increase their conversion rates and sales, and allows them to direct their development resources toward other business priorities.
Retail as we know it is changing. Flagship retailers are struggling to compete with disruptive, eCommerce brands. The whole industry is working hard to win in this online environment. As shoppers flock to their phones and computers, they’re demanding an in-store shopping experience even while they’re online. Therefore, today’s eCommerce websites are becoming increasingly complex as they offer services like personalization, reviews and recommendations, live chat, creative imagery, and more. While all of this powerful technology drives increased revenue, it does so at a cost…site performance. Yottaa is uniquely positioned to address this challenge with our patented, SaaS platform.
- Aggressively build your own sales pipeline, qualify opportunities, and close new business
- Execute high value sales cycles in a well-defined sales process and methodology
- Target key accounts and prospects, understand their complex organizations, and work with key stakeholders to win
- Collaborate with internal resources from sales engineers, finance, marketing, and product while quarterbacking successful sales plans
- Track pipeline and sales activity in Salesforce.com including accurate forecasts
- Team up with business development reps and marketing to develop territory and enhance pipeline
- Proven experience closing complex sales processes in enterprise B2B SaaS ($100k+ ACV)
- Demonstrated history of being a star performer and exceeding quota
- 10+ years selling technology solutions with at least 3 years selling to buyers in ecommerce teams
- Track record of success leading in a “team selling” environment
- Comfort and poise selling at the executive level
- Experience and enthusiasm for hunting for new customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand technical solutions and make them easy to understand
- BS, BA degree or equivalent
Leading brands such as Ann, Inc., Carter’s, Hallmark, JoAnn Fabrics, Lands’ End, Mattress Firm, Nutrisystem, Party City, and Samsonite, rely on Yottaa to accelerate and optimize the loading of 3rd party eCommerce technologies, high resolution images, and other website elements, resulting in up to 60% web performance improvements and up to 20% increases in online conversion. To learn more about how Yottaa can accelerate your eCommerce site and increase conversions, please visit www.yottaa.com or follow @yottaa on Twitter.
More Jobs From