Everbridge is seeking a hunter/closer looking to advance their career in software sales. This is a full selling role that will include prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing new sales. This candidate will work remotely and is responsible for Canada.
About the Team:
- Everbridge’s Account Executive team is an extremely collaborative, results-driven, high performing sales team that is 100% responsible for the net new business, and therefore the revenue engine of the company. We work in an open sales floor environment in a world class headquarters located in Burlington, MA.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Sales and Account Management team here .
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual value
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
- Minimum of 5+ year software sales role, primarily selling into mid market or enterprise level commercial accounts.
- Product or solution experience selling into Software, IT Ops, SW Development, Communications, Compliance, Security, IT Recruiting, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, HR, Facilities Management, Hardware or IT Services buyers.
- Excellent internet research and networking skills
- Experience conducting product demos
- Strong hunting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills including PowerPoint.
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Must be fluent in English.
More Jobs From