HqO is seeking a Senior Account Director to join its fast-growing, market-leading team. The individual will be a key member of the enterprise sales team and will hunt and own key account relationships. At HqO, we take a consultative approach to selling. To that end this role is part teacher, part consultant and part persuader.
- Own and build customer relationships for some of the largest commercial real estate landlords on the planet
- Achieve sales targets
- Land and expand enterprise key accounts
- Work hand in hand with the BDR team
- Educate clients and prospects about Tenant Experience (TeX) and the use of software
- Be the voice of the customer inside of HqO to ensure our products meet market demand
- Inform the direction of product development, sales processes and company culture
- B.A. or equivalent from an accredited 4-year educational institution
- At least 5-7 years of previous sales experience in a fast-paced work environment
- A self-starter
- Data proficiency
- Key tools: SFDC, Gong, Sales Navigator, GSuite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations, design effective processes, and prioritize ruthlessly
- Passion for technology and being a part of a fast-growing company
- A collaborative spirit with a dedication to helping out as part of a team
HqO is a tenant experience (TeX) platform that helps commercial property owners create places people love by activating every-day experiences for their tenants through software. Headquartered in Boston, HqO is backed by Accomplice, JLL Spark, Navitas Capital, MetaProp, and Pritzker Group Venture Capital, as well as innovative landlords such as Jamestown and DivcoWest. Since launching in January 2018, HqO is used by thousands of tenants in office buildings owned by landlords like Jamestown, DivcoWest, National Development, Bulfinch Companies, and more. We are building a driven, collaborative team culture where people love to come to work and learn everyday.
Our company stays true to our values:
- Learning: We value people who are endless learners. Learning requires humility, intellectual honesty and curiosity which helps HqO to continue to adapt and grow.
- Excellence: We value people who want to be a part of something truly excellent. Excellence requires discipline, drive and hard work which helps HqO to be the leader in the TeX category.
- Toughness: We value people who succeed through adversity. Toughness requires stamina, grit and foresight which helps HqO to navigate the highs and lows of scaling a business.
- Speed: We value people who move fast to deliver results. Speed requires intensity, urgency and care which helps HqO stay ahead of the competition.
- Goodness: We value people who are good to others. Goodness requires respect, integrity and kindness which helps HqO to be a positive force in the world.
- Ownership: We value people who are accountable to both themselves and their teammates. Ownership requires self awareness, pride and focus which helps HqO operate as efficiently as possible.
More Jobs From