Office Tour Photos
At Wayfair, we are redefining the way our customers shop for furniture & home goods using cutting edge tech. The 3D Operations team is a new and rapidly growing team at Wayfair that builds the assets that power our Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Photoreal imagery experience on site and on mobile:
Were growing FAST, and are now a top-3 strategic priority for Wayfair
We run lean & agile, and are looking for self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity, dogged determination to win, and passion for driving digital solutions that will change the way a billion people shop online
Every role in the group is roughly 50% scale and 50% innovation, and every role contributes to solving problems that have never been solved before. If we succeed, well fundamentally change e-commerce were looking for folks excited by this challenge.
Some examples of what our teams work on How can we industrialize the art behind 3D model creation? How do we use Machine Learning and automation to reduce cost and improve quality of 3D models?
The 3D Operations team is looking for an organized and forward-thinking senior operations analyst to support an automated workstream. The ideal candidate will be able to support key business goals by measuring and making thoughtful recommendations to improve our business efficiency and effectiveness. This senior operations analyst will own strategic initiatives to image Wayfair products and will drive improvement initiatives of automated 3D processes to ensure that maximum value is delivered to the business.
- Working cross-functionally across levels to identify and execute on 3D automation opportunities
- Driving recommendations for and execution of strategic 3D initiatives
- Evaluating opportunities and executing projects to continuously increase process efficiency
- Evaluating opportunities to strategically expand process scope
- Tracking and communicating process efficiency, cycle times, and quality results to senior leadership
- Mapping complex processes and determining success rates, waste, turnaround time, and other efficiency measures
- Initiating and tracking high-priority projects through automation process stages
- Creating project and program-level reports to summarize progress for stakeholders
- Creating reports and dashboards to demonstrate process efficiency and throughput
- Contributing to team output through strategic requests and processes
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4-year degree with STEM or business concentration
- 2+ years of work experience in process-improvement focused role(s)
- Results-driven, organized team player with strong emphasis on communication and agility
- Analytical, problem-solving mindset with ability to find creative solutions
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with data visualization tools and ability to summarize data in visual formats
- Familiarity / proficiency with SQL is a plus
Youd be a great fit if youre any combination of the following:
Youre a top performer at a top-tier tech or consulting company. Stellar academic record is a plus. You believe in failing fast, learning, testing and iterating. Youre ambitious and routinely bite off more than you can chew. Youre flexible, humble, and confident and are a stellar cross-functional partner across product and creative teams. No 3D experience necessary, but an interest in and experience with cutting edge technology is a plus.
More Jobs From