SEM Manager Job Description
Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to define new possibles, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where its at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company youll see that collaboration is second nature, and youll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
Youll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what were building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
As part of the ZoomInfo Digital Marketing team, the SEM Manager will be in charge of day-to-day execution of ZoomInfos global paid search and paid social campaigns. This includes creating long-term and short-term strategies as well as monitoring campaign performance, recommending changes and optimizations, and reporting our results. The SEM Manager will also provide day-to-day management of the ZoomInfo SEM team and associated vendor relationships.
- Execute campaigns across various paid search & paid social channels
- Analyze and optimize all aspects of campaigns including but not limited to bid management, search query analysis, ad copy analysis, etc.
- Establish A/B testing program for ad copy and landing pages in conjunction with web site management resources and other key Marketing stakeholders
- Management & optimization of SEM & paid social campaign landing pages, including ongoing reporting
- Reporting on performance metrics of deployed campaigns to drive learning and optimization
- Collaborate with team members to develop advertising strategies for social channels
- Presenting campaign plans & results to upper management as needed
- Provide direct management of the SEM team including day-to-day responsibilities & long-term objectives as well as supporting ongoing staff career development
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, or another quantitative field
- 5-7 years of experience owning large B2B advertising accounts on platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Proven history of growing lead generation programs by expansion and optimization, experience at a SaaS company a plus
- Significant exposure to working with large budgets & international campaigns
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills; must be very comfortable with data analysis and enjoy working with data to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decisions, and measure results
- Strong Salesforce skills to pull reports to further understand conversion journey
- Experience using landing page editors to create landing pages at scale and to quickly make updates and to maintain brand standards
- Direct team management, team building and staff development experience
- Excellent time management, general organizational skills; must possess a self-starter attitude with an eagerness to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to present ideas in a clear, concise, understandable, and organized manner