Security Services Engineer
Date: Sep 13, 2018
Location: United States
Company: CYBERARK SOFTWARE
CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
The primary responsibility of the Enterprise Support Engineer is to resolve technical issues for CyberArk’s products by being the primary technical contact for the customer. In performing this responsibility, the Support Engineer will be assigned to multiple support cases simultaneously. This is a high-visibility high impact position, key in maintaining highest levels of customer satisfaction. The location is flexible.
The ideal candidate:
Always maintains a positive attitude, both with customers and internally
- Passionate about technology
- Stays calm and collected under pressure
- Goes above and beyond the required to deliver excellence in customer service.
- Provide off-site telephone and email support ;
- Participate in on-call rotation to provide 24/7 support for the customers
- Collaborate with other CyberArk departments to ensure coordination and completion of all additional technical support related tasks;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of Technical Support, Technical Account Manager, or System Administration experience
- Demonstrated ability to assume sole and independent responsibilities
- Ability to keep track of numerous detail-intensive, interdependent tasks and ensure their accurate completion
- Direct knowledge of Information Security and Network Architecture concepts
- Hands-on Experience with key Identity Management concepts and technologies
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Windows Server operating system
- Experience with Unix and Linux Operating systems
- Software Development Experience is highly preferred
- Experience with Relational Databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle) preferred
- Ability and desire to learn independently as well as in a team;
- Ability to manage time well and meet multiple deadlines in a sometimes hectic environment;
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Solid mastery of the different Product components and Service Offerings;
- Mastery of CyberArk’s technology.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and participate in their resolution;
- Excellent problem solving and investigative skills;
- Excellent client-facing skills