Located 30 minutes outside of Boston, Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
We are looking for a Security Engineer to help us improve the information security of our data and computer networks.
- Identify security risks in our existing networks, systems, and processes and vet new technologies and applications
- Plan and implement new security changes
- Revise employee security protocol
- Respond to employee technical issues
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to identify and prioritize security solutions
- Manage our internal Risk Registry
- Assist the organization with SCA and SAST
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science
- NIST/ISO/SOC2 experience
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and get the job done
- Transparent and Humble
- Willingness to learn and teach the team
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Endpoint management best practices for Windows, Mac, Linux
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience with monitoring systems and SIEM
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef, Ansible)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Well versed in best security practices
- Elite problem solver
At Desktop Metal, innovation is at the core of our DNA. And we believe ground-breaking discoveries are born from diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.