ClickSoftware is seeking an experienced SecOps Specialist for a rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for multi-functional data security innovation and execution across IT and Security of production systems. In this role you will be responsible for creation and ensuring the secure production and delivery of companys solutions. You invited to bring your innovative and dynamic approach in problem solving. Your responsibility includes deployment and operations of security solutions across the companys systems (production & corporate environments)
- Ensure all security controls are working correctly at all the environments of the company (productions, labs & corporate)
- Optimize existing security controls to reach better security, performance & monitoring.
- Deliver solutions and automation to secure Clicks applications infrastructure in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Act as `security knowledge` focal point for the company at various security domains (AWS IAM, AWS networking security, AWS monitoring, Endpoint security etc.)
- Ability to engage with IT, R&D & DevOps team and support IT/development processes including guidance on how to secure network, storage, operating systems, Kubernetes, databases, containers etc. in AWS cloud and on-premise IT.
- Good understanding of threat modeling, vulnerability management & incident mitigation
- 3 years experience as IT or security in AWS environments
- Good understanding in Network, IAM & operating system security
- Shall possess expertise in large scale, high performance enterprise big data application
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified Security