Office Tour Photos
ezCater is the world's largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We're backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the world's catering, and we'll make it happen even more surely if you come help us.
As a Search Engine Optimization Manager, you'll help us drive customer demand and engagement by working closely with our Sales, Marketing, Service and Product teams. You'll be responsible for developing, executing and optimizing nurturing and upsell campaigns across email, social/digital, display and offline channels.
What you'll do:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with ezCater business objectives on both sides of our marketplace to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Develop strategies and work with cross functional teams to execute the implementation and development of SEO concepts to increase demand across our keyword portfolio
- Implement search engine tools for purposes of diagnostic reporting across the website and content network
- Work with product teams to overhaul templates and structure, focusing on best in class SEO implementation understanding the technical and strategic objectives
- Create and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, while pointing out key areas of importance in accordance with business goals
- Communicate to the team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- 5-7 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with a good understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Passion for SEO and a holistic approach to growing search
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Experience with a variety of website analytics tools including Google Analytics, Brightedge and internal reporting tools
- Experience working with popular keyword tools and technical implementations
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to educate and consult across the organization
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
What you'll get from us:
Importantly, you'll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. You'll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, you'll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here's what else you'll get: Market salary, stock options you'll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.
More Jobs From