iRobot is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to deliver revenue and customer growth across Organic Search (SEO) and Paid Search (SEM/PPC) channels.
He/she will be responsible for technical SEO and content optimizations working with various teams across the organization to improve search engine rankings for iRobot.xx websites. In this role you will also partner with Digital Marketing Manager to manage Paid Search campaigns, identify synergies between the two channels and develop strategies to maximize traffic and revenue.
The ideal candidate must have prior experience executing, analyzing, and optimizing search marketing campaigns, and experience working with internal and external partners to grow Organic and Paid channel metrics.
Roles and responsibilities
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager, manage day-to-day SEO responsibilities for iRobots websites across North America, EMEA, LATAM, and APAC
- Identify popular and emerging keywords that iRobot does not rank well for, and create content briefs that detail how and where this content should be implemented on our website.
- Analyze keyword and landing page pairs, and provide recommendations on how to improve iRobots search results
- Run regular site crawls to uncover technical SEO shortcomings including, but not limited to redirect chains, broken links, schema implementation, language tags, page load speed issues, etc.
- Collaborate closely with content and development teams regarding web page development and optimization
- Identify synergies between SEO and SEM programs and develop strategies to maximize program efficiencies
- Assist the SEO/SEM testing program. Responsibilities include ideation, monitoring test performance, and analysis.
- Grow traffic and engagement metrics through SEO and SEM optimizations
- Perform ad hoc data analysis across SEO and SEM campaigns
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Team player looking to play an integral role on a fast-moving and data-driven marketing team
- Proactive team member, always looking for areas of opportunity
- Keen attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with search marketing tools and associated software including but not limited to: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Microsoft Excel
- 2-3 years of search marketing experience, preferably in SEO
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related field
More Jobs From