Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Scrum Master for our Lexington, MA office.
The Scrum Master is a member of the Engineering Delivery Team at Imprivata. Not only does the Scrum Master lead the Agile process for one or more engineering Scrum teams, ensuring predictable delivery of release scope, but a successful Scrum Master will also continuously learn about Agile techniques, bring ideas to their Scrum Teams and the Imprivata Agile practice, and grow into roles with greater responsibility and impact. This role works closely with Engineering Management, Release Management, Product Management, and the User Experience team to get valuable product capabilities into our customers hands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be amazing in this role when:
- Scrum ceremonies succeed through preparation, great facilitation, and participation by the geographically distributed team members
- There are no surprises from the team because of the transparency you foster and provide on their progress, impediments and risks
- There are no surprises to the team because of your close collaboration with the Product Owner, and the Engineering Managers the Scrum Team members report to
- The team continuously improves on how they deliver working software through your leadership and follow through on retrospectives
- You constantly seek new ways to improve our Agile processes and tools
This role might be for you if you have:
- Bachelors Degree; preferred in Business, computer Science, Engineering or related technical degree
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- 5+ years technology related industry experience
- Ability to troubleshoot details while maintaining the big picture view
- Ability to understand complex technical issues and facilitate resolution
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external technical audiences
- Ability to triage issues based on priority, impact, risk, release timing
- Ability to manage high pressure situations and build trust with stakeholders
- Ability to input into product strategy in the context of Imprivatas business strategy
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous issues
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to details
- Strong communication and presentation skills
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From