SAP ABAP Developer
Lovepop is on a mission to create one billion magical moments and the best place in the world for hungry, creative problem-solvers. We are looking for a hungry SAP ABAP Developer to join Lovepops Internal Platforms team. The Internal Platforms differentiates Lovepops operations through leveraging existing physical infrastructure using technology to build new in-house capabilities. As our first in-house SAP ABAP Developer/Administrator, you would join the project team to support our effort to do a companywide SAP implementation. We are looking for a technically resourceful person able to work with our SAP S/4 Hana Private Cloud solution. The system will constantly need to be upgraded to fit the business based on ever changing demand. The goal of this position is to enable our business to grow by leveraging SAP.
What you'll do here:
- Support Lovepops SAP implementation/installation
- Build and Manage Webservices in SAP directly exposing BAPI to Lovepops internal services by working with the existing engineer arm of the Internal Platforms teams
- Build and Manage a connector between SAP and our Data Warehouse to enable our Data Driven Business management.
- Work closely with the existing Software Engineering team (not SAP centric) to integrate with the rest of the Lovepop ecosystem.
- Own the In-house (Lovepop) understanding and ownership of the SAP System implementation (after our third party contractors help us roll it out)
- Accountable for documenting the solution implemented (past and future) throughout the life cycle of the SAP System solution
- Participate in solution design sessions with project team, recommending options, ensuring outcomes are met and documented. During these sessions, will be responsible maintaining resilient life cycle support of systems, solutions and configuration as assigned. This includes assessing and recommending system, solution and technical environment improvements to ensure a viable, stable and resilient technical solution.
- Ensure the SAP installation meets best practices at all time (security, authorization, change management, processes, configuration, processes etc.)
- Be a hands-on System Administrator (monitoring, transport, environment management)
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelors degree (4 year program)
- 1+ year of experience working on SAP S/4 Hana Private Cloud solution
- 2+ years of experience working as an SAP ABAP developer
- 2+ years of experience with basic SAP BASIS Administration (setup and use of transports, Master data management etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with SAP Upgrades Management
- Strong understanding of underlying SAP tables and Tcodes
- Strong open mindedness, willingness to learn new things: new processes, new technologies etc.
- A methodical and careful mindset with the ability to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Willingness and ability to put in flexible hours
- Strong communicator who can work with the existing team in-team (Internal Platform) and out-team (anyone at Lovepop)
You'll be great if you have:
- Understanding of Python (willingness to learn)
- A background in Finance
- Knowledge of Supply-chain
- Experience rolling out SAP