iRobot is seeking a talented Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist to help with creation and ongoing management of omni-channel campaigns, reports, and general administrative functions on Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This is a unique opportunity to be part of dynamic and motivated team accountable for driving and executing best in class Direct to Consumer (DTC) experience.
In addition to strong attention to detail and work ethic, the successful candidate will have a have a demonstrated background working with marketing automation tools, specifically SFDC Marketing Cloud/Exact Target along with understanding of marketing business process and technical skills to assist with design and implementation of appropriate technical solutions. The candidate must feel comfortable working with business stakeholders in different geographies as we go about steering a global leader in consumer robotics to new heights in Direct to Consumer!
What You Will Do:
- Lead requirements gathering meetings with business stakeholders to define, design, build and test new campaigns, reporting and analytics utilizing Marketing Cloud best practices
- Perform ongoing maintenance of existing campaigns in Marketing Cloud
- Anticipate issues and risks and escalate appropriately
- Serve as a contact for technical Marketing Cloud questions submitted through different channels
- Maintain proper documentation for workflow processes, testing, and user trainings
- Communicate effectively with business users on the status of enhancements, projects and open production support tickets
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- 5+ years of experience working with SFDC Marketing Cloud
- Experience developing/deploying Marketing Campaigns with an emphasis on process and detail to ensure data security, privacy, and accuracy
- Proven experience with all primary elements of Marketing Cloud: Interaction Studio, Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder, Analytics Builder, Personalization Builder, and Audience Builder.
- Deep understanding of data, data extensions, data relationships, and ability to translate customer requirements to the use of their data throughout their marketing automation ecosystem
- Working knowledge of HTML to update or enhance marketing campaigns and content
- Knowledge of best practice for Salesforce Marketing Cloud technology and business processes
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving attitude
- Organized, strong attention to detail and ability to deliver in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Marketing Cloud Certification. Prior experience working in Direct to Consumer marketing