You are a dedicated software craftsperson that cares deeply about building high-quality code. You thrive under ambiguity, learn fast, and embrace tools and techniques that stretch your comfort zone. You collaborate effectively and thrive in high-performance environments.
- Take business requirements and apply iterative agile development process to rapidly create functional prototypes and release the final product.
- Maintain and enhance existing custom applications.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and customization.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com Architecture and API
- Experience in VisualForce, Lightning and Apex development skills including triggers, web services
- Solid understanding of Databases and SQL
- Solid understanding of how to integrate data from multiple external sources and leverage it within the CRM environment.
- Strong development skills and an ability to deliver customer-driven solutions
- Experience in design and development of data models and data integrity checks.
- Experience with scaling/performance tuning of highly available systems and services.
- Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Skills—nice to have
- One or more Salesforce.com certifications especially (DEV401, DEV501, ADM201)
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce Admin experience
- AWS experience
- Use of version control such as Git and Continuous Integration systems
- Start-up company experience
Please note: this position is based in the Greater Boston area. The Learning Corp will offer relocation assistance when warranted; however, a remote work arrangement isn't available for this role. In addition, all applicants must be authorized to work in the US
More Jobs From