The Business Operations team is looking for a Business Operations Salesforce Developer for custom development work across our Salesforce.com instance and other adjacent business systems. You would be joining a team of Analysts, System Experts and Developers who work as a cohesive group to support Salsifys business units as internal customers.
- Work alongside other Business Operations and internal stakeholders in a team effort to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement.
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
- Implement App Exchange platforms.
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals.
- Research integration issues and working closely with team members on operations and development staff.
- Research and develop new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications.
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues.
- You love solving problems, all day, every day
- You have a primal need to improve the efficiency of everything you see
- You enjoy helping others and love a good challenge
- You have a strong command of relational databases
- You get excited about learning a new language or tackling a new system
- You are deeply satisfied by writing robust, fully tested code that others depend on
- You can work fast while exhibiting extreme attention to detail
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Salesforce.com Developer Certification
- Proven experience with Visualforce, APEX programming, and Force.com APIs
- Database/SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Java, PHP, Ruby on Rails
- Zendesk or similar support solution
- Nesuite or similar ERP
- HubSpot, Marketo or similar marketing automation
- JIRA, Trello or similar project tracking
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to deliver the digital product experiences that consumers demand. Salsify pioneered the first PXM (Product Experience Management) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Throughout 2017, Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets. BostInno recognized Salsify as one of the 10 Coolest Companies in Boston. We were also named in Fortune Magazine's Great Places to Work and a Top 100 Boston Tech Company from Built in Boston and Boston Globes list of Top Places to Work. We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
No agency submittals will be considered