EF Ultimate Break inspires young adults to participate in life-changing travel experiences across the globe. EF Ultimate Break is a division of EF Education First and is the easiest way to travel abroad for anyone 18-29 years old. Every trip gives travelers the chance to make friends, explore new places, and immerse themselves in different cultures on fun, affordable, life-changing adventures.
What you'll do:
As a Salesforce Developer at EF Ultimate Break, youll create business value by providing tooling for internal users and by creating a better sales funnel experience for our customers. Your ownership over the EF Ultimate Break Salesforce development will give you the control to shape both the organization and the philosophies surrounding it. Youll work alongside a team of full stack developers in an e-commerce ecosystem using best-in-class, modern technologies. As the primary developer for our Salesforce solution you will not only create new features and manage Salesforce integrations, but also collaborate with stakeholders and mentor junior-in-Salesforce members of the Ultimate Break engineering team.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about your work and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- You are self-motivated and eager to contribute to the business and team above all else.
- You have the desire to expand your skillset and contribute across the stack.
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce and Apex
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Proficiency in Salesforce Lightning experience
- Experience managing Salesforce integrations
- Experience and desire to mentor teammates
Other useful skills include:
Benefits and perks:
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally with our customers (and without too, of course)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, and four weeks after your first year
- Free in-house language classes
- A restaurant and bar right inside our building
- Discounts on EF products including our travel and language programs
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line family health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.