Office Tour Photos
About Cultural Care
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host familiesproviding meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff all over the world work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audiences.
About the role
We're looking for a Salesforce Developer to help us to deliver salesforce related services to our staff. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience in Salesforce, a passion for teamwork, an ability to continuously deliver support services and seamlessly work across departments to execute projects.
As part of this truly global team, youll work out of our Cambridge office, but interface regularly with our team in Zurich, Switzerland. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you
- Fullstack development on the salesforce platform
- Work closely with other developers and analysts to serve our staff
- Observe and report where we can improve our support services
- Analyze potential hazards and complexities in the system
- Maintaining technical documentation
- You have common sense
- Love to analyze stuff, because you want to know how it works
- Strong communication skills and ability to present your ideas
- Able to organize your work
- You are bold and eager to learn
- Are willing to go the extra mile to deliver support
*Please include a cover letter in your application.
Lets talk about the Perks.
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year and four weeks after your first year
- Complimentary in-house language and fitness classes
- Sunny open-concept office space
- A restaurant and bar right in the building
- Discounts on travel
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
Cultural Care Au Pair is associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From