Located 30 minutes outside of Boston, Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
- Build Salesforce applications using Apex and Visualforce and leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform to support the companys programs
- Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all platforms
- Develop custom applications using Salesforce. com and integrating salesforce.com with other systems
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce.com platform
- Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and production issues reported by end users
- Maintain CPQ and enhance functionality including adding additional product lines
- Maintain and Develop our Partner Community to meet the needs of our partners
- Maintain integration with Infor CSI ERP
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement efforts for application design and support
- Follow and understand Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions.
The successful candidate will be a who enjoys a fast-paced, challenging environment and has experience with many of the topics below:
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including modification of standard objects and fields and creation of custom objects and fields
- In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce.com.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Conga Composer
- Knowledge of both Sales and Service objects, and processes
- Knowledge of flows and process builder
- Application Architect certification
- CPQ Specialist certification
- Knowledge Jitter Bit and Boomi Middleware
- Knowledge of SOQL
- Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions
At Desktop Metal, innovation is at the core of our DNA. And we believe ground-breaking discoveries are born from diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.