Bottomline Technologies is seeking a senior-level Salesforce Developer to join our Enterprise Applications group.
This position is a key player to an energetic, collaborative and fast-paced team in the design, development, deployment and support of the global enterprise applications and data solutions.
This role can be based out of an open location within the US, with up to 20% travel
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy being part of a high-growth advancing IT team, and driving the design, development, implementation and documentation of Salesforce development
- You are comfortable with developing unit test scripts, deployment packages and system documentation
- You enjoy collaborating with people of all levels of the business, on a global scale
You should have experience with:
- Experience with Salesforce development architecture and administration
- Experience with windows development architectures / Microsoft technology stack, including SQL, .NET, TFS, Azure, etc. (experience in mobile application development a plus)
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, web functions and standards
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Strong grasp of security principles
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services
- Experience with Microsoft AX and Dynamics AX Application Integration Framework, is a plus not required!
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint development and the development of the Atlassian product suite, are plusses
- Experience with Force.com platform: ApexClasses, VisualForce, workflows, etc.
More Jobs From