Salesforce CPQ Administrator
SS&C Intralinks is seeking a Salesforce CPQ Administrator to join the Business Applications team in its Waltham office.
About the Team:
The Business Applications team is responsible for the implementation, support and enhancement of internal systems and processes across the organization. We work closely with all teams and gain a deep understanding of how each one functions to ensure they have the appropriate tools and processes to focus on their core competencies. Our primary objective for this role is to recruit an extremely talented and professional individual who has the ability to work closely with several different groups throughout the organization. Reporting directly to the Development Team Lead, this role offers the opportunity to deliver business-critical solutions through our enterprise Salesforce platform.
Day to Day:
- Design, develop, and maintain Salesforce CPQ system solutions involving product bundles, pricing rules, advanced approval workflows, validation rules in support of new requests and ongoing process improvements
- Support deployment and post-implementation testing/validation of configuration changes and releases
- Work closely with development team to provide quality assurance to mitigate risks associated with the implementation or enhancement of systems and processes
- Work with business systems analysts and other business stakeholders to refine requirements and translate business needs into optimal system solution design
- Provide ongoing end-user support to resolve issues within the Salesforce platform and related applications
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar field
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on Salesforce administration experience
- 3+ years Salesforce CPQ administration
- Salesforce certifications (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Salesforce CPQ Specialist)
- Knowledge of Zuora, DocuSign and/or Workday is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients. #WhatLinksUs
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.