Office Tour Photos
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs continues to grow, the importance of elevating our approach to our core systems only becomes more clear. Were searching for an energetic, solution-focused powerhouse to take ownership of Salesforce and help us take our systems to the next level.
The right person for this role excels at development & administration in Salesforce and is excited to make an impact on our systems and how we do business. To that end, you thrive on understanding complex problems ranging over multiple teams, bringing forward solutions, and executing those projects. If you are excited to sit at the intersection of our Systems, Sales Operations, Channel, Web, and Marketing teams and know every detail of managing our CRM, we want you as our Salesforce Business Analyst.
- Evaluate existing processes, recommending and implementing solutions in/around the Salesforce platform
- Design and develop solutions using both declarative methods (e.g. custom objects, workflows, process builder) and custom code (e.g. Apex, VisualForce)
- Partner with multiple teams to fully leverage the Salesforce platform
- Possess demonstrated Salesforce knowledge as an expert admin
- Experienced with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce Lightning UI
- Look to constantly improve your skills and learn more about emerging technologies
- Ready to take full ownership of Salesforce, both in supporting existing processes and implementing new solutions
- Communicate clearly with a wide range of non-technical and technical stakeholders
- Enjoy self-driven projects and owning your own tasks, while still executing on a shared timeline
- Excellent at both solving a problem and then executing the solution
- Troubleshoot issues, communicate impact to users, and define steps to reproduce to developers when required
- Experience working with Salesforce Communities
- Admin experience in other systems (E-Commerce, ERP, etc)
- Knowledge of best practices with integrations and data management
- Flexible vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Premium dental, vision, and medical coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
More Jobs From