Salesforce Business analyst
The Salesforce Business Analyst will be part of a team that owns, develops, and executes the day-to-day configuration, reporting, training, support, maintenance and overall improvement of ClickSoftwares instance of Salesforce.com and related applications. In this role, you will work closely with multiple internal customers, including sales, marketing, professional services and support. You will participate in phases of Salesforce implementations including design, configuration, and execution of new workflows and processes, in addition to improving existing workflows and processes.
Were looking for experience as a team member with a strong technology skills and a can-do, positive attitude. In this role, you'll be working for a global company with team members and stakeholders dispersed across multiple countries. While the focus of this role's responsibilities will be on Salesforce.com (used by the entire company), the ideal candidate will be excited at opportunities to learn other cloud applications as well.
- Configure and administer the Salesforce.com environment while working collaboratively with different stakeholding business units
- Perform administrator functions involving user management, profiles, roles, permissions, assignment rules, queues, licenses, configure & implement dashboards, reports, templates, page layouts, workflows, validation rules, automation processes, approvals, etc.
- Meet regularly with stakeholding business units to understand business vision and priorities
- Work directly with stakeholders on smaller requests and as part of a collaborative Business Applications team for larger projects
- Provide day-to-day user support (including system configuration and system maintenance) following best practices with regards to release management, system maintenance, configuration, testing, and data integrity
- Work with mass update data tools such as Data Loader
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation
You will need
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems/Computer Science preferred
- Comprehensive experience with all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Understanding of databases and ERD
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience in working as a team member
- Salesforce.com certification preferred
- Experience with SQL/Access preferred