Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst Manager to join our Salesforce team within our Enterprise Business Applications division. Your job will be focused on solutioning, delivering, and supporting various Salesforce initiatives by partnering with athenahealth business process owners, Enterprise Technology (ET) Business Systems Analysts, Project Management, and Development team members. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are able to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment, while producing results. You have a knack for identifying alternative methods of solving problems and building efficiencies while doing so. You enjoy working collaboratively on a cross-functional team with a wide range of experience levels. You possess the ability to identify and communicate risks. You find creative ways to execute even when there is no historical context or known path forward. You possess precise attention to detail with a positive attitude.
75% Business Analysis & System Administration [Primary Function]
- Partner with internal organizations to support athenahealths business applications portfolio.
- Define and implement system enhancements that advance the goals of the business, advising on best practices, and recommending process improvements to ensure scalability and efficiency.
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions, and production issues reported by end users.
- Perform application configuration activities primarily in Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- Create business process models using best practice techniques, including current and future state solution design documents using requirements gathered.
- Write functional and technical specifications for technical team members.
10% Contributions to the Team
- Learn the domain knowledge for area of assignment
- Follow practices outlined by team and contribute to agile ceremonies to improve team performance
- Undertake work in the backlog and commit to quality delivery
- 10% Cross functional Coordination and Communication
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional team members and external teams
- 5% Mentorship of Others
- Advise and train members of the team to maximize overall productivity and effectiveness of the team
- 5+ years of experience in a business analyst (system administration) role supporting a Sales organization.
- Preferred experience with CRM processes including account and opportunity management, customer success, and onboarding
- Familiarity with tools such as SalesforceDX, VS Code, BitBucket, Git
- Must be comfortable analyzing data. Experience configuring cloud applications is necessary.
- Experience creating and executing unit, integration and user acceptance test plans is preferred.
- Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From