Office Tour Photos
Revulytics offers cloud-based software usage analytics and turnkey services that give software producers deep visibility into how their products are being used and misused, providing them with actionable intelligence to generate revenue by converting unlicensed users into paying customers, optimize product development, and make data-driven decisions across their business. Its compliance analytics solution and services are used by leading software vendors to increase license revenue and globally reduce software piracy. Its software usage analytics solution provides valuable insight into product adoption, engagement, and environments, enabling product managers and developers to make data-driven decisions to meet customer needs and deliver contextually relevant messages to build customer satisfaction. Revulytics software intelligence has supported customer compliance programs generating more than $2.1 billion in new license revenue since 2010.
For more information, please go to www.revulytics.com
The Salesforce VisualForce/Apex Developer will be responsible for adding new features, enhancing existing features, and working on the design and implementation of current (Revulytics Compliance Intelligence and Data Optimizer Salesforce applications) and future Revulytics products that utilize Salesforce for data storage and presentation of business intelligence information.
The Revulytics Compliance Intelligence (RCI) Salesforce Dashboard is the business intelligence interface for all RCI customers. It is an application built on the Salesforce Force.com platform allowing organizations to securely view, filter, report, and manage their usage and misuse data collected by RCI.
Revulytics Data Optimizer is a Salesforce.com hosted application that integrates with the RCI Dashboard to automatically identify business organizations based on data collected by Revulytics Compliance Intelligence.
- This is a programming position that requires proficiency in programming using the Apex language. Expect to be asked questions about design and programming and to write small samples of code during the interview process.
- 3+ years Salesforce Apex programming experience (non-trivial Apex service implementation, custom objects, triggers, batch operations, test code).
- Must be familiar with Apex Web Services API.
- Experience with large Salesforce data sets (30GB+)
- Must have experience developing Visualforce Pages.
- Must have experience creating and releasing Salesforce managed packages and patches.
- The ideal candidate will have Salesforce.com Certification as a Force.com Advanced Developer.
- Experience developing Salesforce custom reports and Salesforce custom views are pluses.
- Experience developing with Salesforce DX is a plus.
- Background in security requirements required to pass the Salesforce Security review is a plus.
Revulytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in our workforce.
PRINCIPALS ONLY, PLEASE.