Hi there. We’re Zipcar, the world’s leading car-sharing network, driven to make cities better places to live.
Since 2000, we’ve worked hard to turn a brilliant and disruptive idea into a movement that serves more than a million members worldwide. We’re keeping the pedal to the metal and growing every day. That’s why we need talented, passionate people with great ideas to join the Zipcar family.
Want to work for a company that is shaping the future of urban mobility? Ready to join a dynamic, playful, diverse, and respectful company that’s seriously changing the world? Then apply! To learn more, visit zipcar.com or zipcar.com/careers.
We are seeking a hard-working individual to help build a robust repoting engine through Salesforce that will help to fascilitate account management, billing, lead generations, reporting, and operations for the sales and marketing teams.
To learn more about Zipcar, what we do, and how we do it, visit zipcar.com. For further employment opportunities, visit zipcar.com/about/jobs.
The ideal candidate will own the daily administration of Zipcar’s Salesforce instance. Reporting into our head of sales and marketing operations, the Salesforce Administrator will work closely with our Director of Sales and the sales team to ensure efficient use of the platform,proper reporting, data hygene, and deliverables. This role will require excellent cross functional communication skills, detailed planning and timely execution.
Day-to-day Maintenance & Platform Enhancements:
- Own the management of Salesforce; be an internal resource for training and questions to promote adoption across sales, marketing, and field operations departments
- Customize salesforce.com views, workflows, objects, rules, profiles, etc. by segment/team and collaborate with sales team, data analytics, and operations to enhance user experience
- Ensure sales and account management goals are clearly defined and reported on regularly
- Manage incoming JIRA requests from sales and marketing users; including daily administrative/maintenance requests and larger analytical projects; communicate out priorities on a regular basis
- Evaluate, scope, execute and QA updates and enhancements within expected timeframe
- Manage and maintain integration with third party tools and salesforce – including tools like Outreach.io, Salesloft, Drift, etc.
- Make suggestions on additional applications to better improve salesforce workflow
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to assist with problem resolution
Data Integrity & Analytics:
- Create and distribute dashboards and reports based on sales/marketing leadership needs, targets, and goal metrics
- Present data and findings to internal leaders and cross-functional teams
- Manage regular inputs from internal data sources
- Collaborate with Smarketing Analytics and Engineering teams to ensure data integrity and consistency
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Three years’ experience administering Salesforce and deep familiarity with Lightning
- Knowledge of JIRA software and managing ticketing queue
- Ability to multi-task and get things done in evolving environments
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to identify, prioritize, organize and focus on critical tasks – work independently as a self-starter and motivated member of sales & marketing team
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
- Contagious positive attitude
As a member of the Zipcar Team you get a great benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401k, vacation time, paid holidays, personal and sick leave, along with a full complement of other insurance and support programs.
Because our work has a global impact, we enthusiastically support each employee’s commitment to creating a better world by offering:
- Free Zipcar membership & discounted driving rates for you and your significant other
- Paid volunteer time off
- Bicycle commuter reimbursement
- Paid parental leave for mothers & fathers
- Training and development programs to accelerate career growth
- Global footprint of job locations and opportunities
- Fun, respectful, passionate, and collaborative environment
- Educational Assistance Program
- Company sponsored parties, outings, and events
- Discounts on a variety of products and services through Zipcar partners
Zipcar is an EEO Employer
To all recruitment agencies: Zipcar does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Zipcar employees or any other company location. Zipcar is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From