Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, the Salesforce Administrator will collaborate closely with functional leaders, organizational units and subject matter experts to support, configure, maintain and improve Toasts CRM platform in support of daily operations and strategic initiatives. The role will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of Toasts investment in the Force.com platform. The successful Salesforce Administrator will have a record of success in executing on the daily configuration, support, maintenance and overall adoption of the Salesforce.
About this Roll*:
- Work with an agile SCRUM team of Salesforce administrators and architects on the delivery of continuous improvement and strategic project initiatives for Toasts internal teams in Customer Success, Go to Market, General & Administrative or Product Research & Development
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on handling all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Perform org customization of fields, page layouts and custom tabs, objects and applications
- Maintain overall Salesforce system configuration in development, QA, UAT and production environments
- Collaborate on the evaluation, scoping and sizing of new development initiatives on product backlog
- Perform root cause analysis on and resolve prioritized defects
- Collaborate with QA resources on documentation of test cases
- Write/conduct unit tests
- Perform peer reviews of changes to Salesforce.com org
- Follow and enforce the standards and best practices of the Business Systems SDLC
- Work with the business to reconcile, maintain and upload data
- Assist in training of new users, and nurture the adoption of Salesforce.com skills across the organization
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 2+ years Salesforce.com administration experience required
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and collaborate laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Confident in manipulating large amounts of data while understanding related object/field functions
- Excellent organizational, oral, written, and time management skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
More Jobs From