Office Tour Photos
The Revenue Operations team is a critical component of the Go-To-Market team at Threat Stack, and a key business partner for our companys leadership. As part of the RevOps team, the Salesforce Administrator will be supporting the business implementation of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, & Salesforce CPQ along with other tools in our larger tech stack.
The right candidate will be an experienced Salesforce Administrator who has both domain knowledge as well as an interest in understanding the big picture. If the opportunity to work on impactful CRM-related projects while also contributing to execution while gaining exposure the inner workings of a SaaS business sounds exciting -- wed love to talk with you!
This role would report to the Sr. Revenue Operations Manager.
- Help to perform administrative responsibilities for Salesforce.com -- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, & CPQ -- coordinating with consultants as needed
- Work with the Sr. Revenue Operations Manager to identify, scope, and deliver systems changes that improve operations for the organization
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, translate high-level information into details to develop a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Create and manage SFDC page layouts, record types and custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Build and manage dashboards, views, reports in Salesforce standard and custom objects
- Develop workflows and use Process Builder to automate manual processes (testing updates within Sandbox before release to Production)
- Manage the business Salesforce CPQ implementation, supporting the Business Operations and Sales teams to increase efficiency, resolve technical issues, and adapt the system based on evolving business needs
- Work with the RevOps team to provide day-to-day support and guidance to Salesforce end users, assisting with training as needed
- Assist in evaluation of tech stack composition (introduction of net new tools as well as tool consolidation/elimination)
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
What Were Looking For:
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ year of experience Salesforce administration experience required
- Salesforce Admin (201) certification - required
- Advanced Salesforce Admin (301) certification - preferred
- Admin experience with Salesforce.com including but not limited to Salesforce CPQ, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, & Salesforce Inbox; Lightning experience preferred
- Experience using in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
More Jobs From