Teikametrics: Salesforce Administrator
Office Tour Photos
Teikametrics is looking for an ambitious Salesforce Administrator. In this role, you will be tasked with the improvement and day-to-day administration of Salesforce, along with other sales & marketing tools, but you will also work across all teams such as Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to drive performance analytics and lead strategic initiatives. You will be presented with the opportunity to tackle a variety of complex business problems on a daily basis.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be organized, resourceful, flexible, interpersonal and willing to learn. If you are the type of person who likes to help create your own position, contribute to growth, and pursue endless opportunity, this could be the perfect role for you!
You will love this role if you are:
- A creative & curious problem-solver who asks the right questions to evaluate the problem, connects the dots, thinks outside the box, and implements solutions quickly
- An organized project manager who can plan and complete work within established time frames
- A structured-thinker who is systematic in your approach to problem solving and excited about process improvement
- Obsessed with metrics and analytics: you’ll use data to understand where we are succeeding, where we need to improve, and why
- A fast learner - You can learn new processes and technologies quickly and independently
- A collaborative team player with the ability to work across functions
In this role you will:
- Design, implement, and manage Salesforce configuration; implement improvements and ensure the CRM is configured to match business processes
- Implement and maintain integrations between Salesforce and other systems/tools, such as Hubspot, DemandTool, InsightSquared, Groove, Segment, DocuSign, etc.
- Manage operational projects across departments: analyze opportunities, present findings, develop action plans, gain consensus, and act as part of the ongoing team to translate recommendations into results
- Map document, and maintain internal processes across cross-functional teams
- Create standardized playbooks, understand business stakeholder needs, and translate them into workflows
- Create a structure that allows us to drive towards having clean data
- Generate regular pipeline, revenue forecast, account development, and retention reports for company leadership
- Be given the opportunity to fully own the role, be autonomous, and see things through to the end
You should have:
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce Administration within a rapidly growing startup environment
- Advanced working knowledge of Salesforce.com and its capabilities, including custom objects, formulas, workflows, validation rules, etc. and the ability to troubleshoot and maintain Apex code
- Experience in administration of Hubspot or a similar marketing automation platform
- Experience with other Sales, Customer Success, or Marketing productivity tools such as Validity (DemandTool), Sigma, Delighted, InsightSquared, DocuSign, etc.
More Jobs From