Two key job responsibilities is salesforce.com administration and business analysis
Serve as Salesforce.com administrator for all users, troubleshoot and support end-users to insure that Salesforce.com meets their needs and keep pace with changes in program operations, policies and/or procedures.
Daily administration and support of Salesforce application including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, workflows, fields, page layouts and validations.
Develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
Logging, troubleshooting and tracking identified system problems through resolution.
Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users.
Using Salesforce data import tool to import/export/insert/upsert and mass update records.
Troubleshoot issues and partner with our third party application Support for both customer facing surveys (Qualtrics) and customer facing forms (Form Assembly) toward resolution of aforementioned issues.
Collaborates with business team leads, Internal Stakeholders, Operations, CRM development team to evaluate and document user needs as business/functional requirements and track delivery through the user acceptance and CRM release process. The Business Analyst serves as liaison between the business teams, project, and development team to ensure the successful definition of and implementation of requested system changes. The BA serves as the owner of the gathering, defining and communicating of business requirements in an effort to assist stakeholders with their projects and day/day needs.
- For Stakeholder requests, ensures all required criteria are provided and documented. Gathers customer needs and develops detailed business requirements. The BA collects and analyzes the projects business requirements and transfers business needs into Salesforce requirements.
- Provides Salesforce business needs assessments and proactively works with business partners to help them best achieve their business need.
- Communicates requested system changes to the development team through the JIRA process.
- Resolves requirements issues. Responds to questions for the business development team during the development stage of product life cycle to clarify function and ensure deliverable will meet business needs.
- Works closely with the development team to ensure what is being built is true to the original system request. Once completed, if needed prepares user interface guides, training documentation or other functional specific documentation.
- Validates test cases and test results against requirements. Validates resource requirements.
- Assesses the scope and impact of projects.
- Troubleshooting requests from stakeholders to determine issue type and resolution.