Tamr is the enterprise-scale data unification company trusted by industry leaders like GE, Toyota, Thomson Reuters, and GSK. The companys patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with customers knowledge to unify and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by founding investors NEA and backed by founding investors NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
At Tamr we believe that clean, up-to-date data is the sine qua non of informed decisions. We assert that the best way to create accurate data is with human guided machine learning that improves over time. We believe that human intelligence cannot be replaced by machines. We are building the core set of tools to enable companies to leverage their existing domain expertise and data to produce clean, up-to-date data that fuels better decisions and delivers transformational business outcomes.
Tamr is looking for a dynamic, organized, and talented Sales Operations Analyst. The right hire will report directly to our Head of Financial Planning & Analysis and work directly with our CFO and CRO. This person will need both the technical know-how of Salesforce and the ability to work with our Leadership Team and Sales Managers to ensure that the customer process runs smoothly from initial contact to contract signing.
- Work collaboratively across functional teams to develop and advance sophisticated, quantitative analysis, translating internal and external data into actionable insights.
- Manage projects with key stakeholders to make data-driven decisions on topics including forecasting, growth strategy, territory optimization, process improvement and SPIF targets / commissions.
- Analyze Sales pipeline, monitor, maintain, and report on weekly sales and growth KPIs
- Lead Quarterly Sales and Marketing metrics review (sales QBR's)
- Continuously identify opportunities for operational improvements, process efficiency gains, and sales productivity increases
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Manage salesforce activity by running ad hoc reports, monitoring pipeline flow and maintaining data integrity and consistency.
- Work in tandem with Sales members by providing support, opportunity sizing for our business, monitoring and setting KPIs, and sharing best practices.
- Provide analytical support and reporting on forecasting + pipeline activities, goal setting, individual seller performance metrics, and quarterly business reviews.
- Participate in developing strategy, processes, and operating procedures to a growing Sales organization.
- Assist in additional reporting and analytic projects.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years work experience with Salesforce and responsible for day-to-day operations, and long-term maintenance
- Self-Starter that will be able to be able to respond to requests without need for much technical guidance/training.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Start-up experience - being comfortable working with ambiguity in an ever changing, fast paced environment; Someone with proven success supporting a fast-paced Software Sales team
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices and procedures.
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google suite of products
- BS/BA degree