Office Tour Photos
Brightcove is a team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Were hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video has the power to inform, inspire, challenge, amuse, and connect. And were here for it.
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen. Our customers are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration.
The Revenue Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the global Sales Teams in renewing customers, leveraging pricing strategy, quote management, facilitating contract reviews, and identifying areas of improvement in the sales cycle. This position works collaboratively with the Field and internal organizations such as Legal, Finance, Services and Marketing to ensure deals are executed with velocity and accuracy. This position reports to the VP of Global Sales Operations.
- Build and manage a global deal desk
- Using your experience, identify and make recommendations for process improvements; assist or drive implementation
- Own the coordination and approval of contract term redlines; coach sales into alternative options that satisfy both the customer and Brightcove
- Serve as an escalation point and provide approvals to help move deals forward
- Cultivate internal relationships with all levels of the sales organization
- Work as a liaison between multiple groups, such as Marketing, Product, Legal, and Finance to help facilitate the deal process
- Engage with the Field Team to accelerate deal velocity
- Manage Strategic Deal Review program
- Participation in comp planning and management of commission appeal process
- Collaborate and share best practices across geographies/regions
- Ad hoc responsibilities as needed to support the Sales Operations team
- 5+ years of proven success in Enterprise SaaS/B2B Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations or Pricing experience preferred
- Experience in Direct and Channel Sales model is highly desirable
- Experience with pricing strategy and international business preferred
- Highly organized, customer-focused, innovative and strong attention to details
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume
- Experienced working with and negotiating with all levels of employees and prospects
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress complex sales cycles
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong logic and analytical abilities
- Adept at business partnering and working with cross-functional teams, building meaningful business relationships along the way
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure; dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multi-task
- Flexible to work extended hours during peak periods
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
We are currently all working remotely due to Covid-19, but this role is located in our Boston office which is located downtown, in Fort Point harbor, but is also flexible with location. The office has an open working space layout with beautiful water views. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia and movie nights, ping pong tournaments, and philanthropy events. We celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including an Employee Action Committee, Women of Brightcove, and many more!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!
More Jobs From