Sales Trainer, Systems & Process
LogMeIn is seeking a motivated tools & process trainer to act as an internal expert and partner with assigned teams to ensure sales teams fully understand processes, rules of engagement and get the most out the tools available to be effective. A thorough understanding of the sales tools and processes used at LogMeIn are a distinct advantage. SaaS (Software as a Service) experience is preferred. Your ability to understand sales processes, develop and deliver easy to understand content to ensure the sales teams understand and adopt processes and follow best practice as well as partnering with global counterparts on the T&D team will be key to our mutual success. Implementing and reporting on effective programs, being proactive and building good relationships with leadership as well as managing your time effectively are important. Our ideal candidate is comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the standardization and compliance of company policies, processes, and workflows to ensure understanding, adoption, and execution of each tool or process.
- Be the regional expert on business rules and in educating the sales teams on updates and changes to rules in a timely and thorough manner.
- Conduct needs assessments to identify knowledge gaps related to the daily mechanics of executing the role of a Sales Rep
- Design and develop creative sales tools & process training solutions; including, but not limited to interactive instructor-led training courses, e-learning and blended learning modules, and all related materials and resources
- Create curriculum to be included in New Hire onboarding plans for all levels of the Sales organization
- Partner with local management to identify and analyze skills gaps and to monitor how tools are used and process adhered to throughout the sales process.
- Consult, train, mentor, and coach managers and sales reps on sales processes, tools and best practices to manage their business using LogMeIn’s internal systems
- Execute local sales tools & process training programs and keep updated on new training methods and techniques
- Partner closely with the Tools & Process Program Manager to develop content, sync on initiatives and roll out consistent programs across the globe
- Work cross-functionally with various departments; particularly across Business Systems and Sales Operations to help drive adoption of new processes and tools; enable sales teams to adhere to ROE’s, reinforce best practices and drive accountability at the leadership level.
- Proactively provide feedback on tools and process improvement opportunities to stakeholders in Business Systems and Sales Operations
- Identify and track metrics to measure impact of coaching and training
- Prepare and deliver readiness content for weekly sales updates
- Support global reinforcement training initiatives focused on tools & processes as well as new hire training
- Related University degree
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of Sales experience preferably in SaaS / IT environment
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of Training/Mentoring/Coaching experience
- Familiar with adult learning and coaching concepts; certifications preferred
- Thorough understanding of tools (SFDC, Callidus, Data.com, Insidesales.com, Allego, Sharepoint, etc.), and sales processes/terminology. Trainer and coach certifications a plus
- Ability to travel and flexible working hours
- Prior experience or involvement in tools, systems and process training, new hire onboarding and customer/client service
- Presentation/coaching skills
- Strong leadership, creativity and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, act with a sense of urgency, and interface with all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated and organized with a strong desire to succeed and grow as we grow.
- Second language is an advantage (German, French, Spanish)
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills