Office Tour Photos
We are looking for an accomplished Senior Sales Enablement Trainer with a passion for coaching and training will be responsible for delivering productivity programs to Salsify Sales Representatives, in the areas of Salsify's sales process, sales messaging, sales tools, and other specialized content. We're looking for someone who can develop sales representatives through role-play and real-time observation, focused feedback, skill gap analysis, and coaching that improve sales competence, sales confidence and executive level selling. This Senior Sales Enablement Trainer will partner with sales leadership to provide on-going communication regarding aptitude and performance, and identify and execute on key developmental initiatives for the business. This position requires an individual that is results oriented and passionate about helping sales people be the best they can be.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and our mission is empowerment. Our hiring process involves recognizing all facets of motivation, drive, success, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
- Train new hires by preparing them to meet and exceed sales proficiency, requirements beyond the initial on-boarding window through a focus on sales process, sales messaging, and sales tools.
- Leverage multiple modalities to train/guide/coach sales representative new hires (in a 1:1 or 1: Many environments). These include but are not limited to Live Training, Documentation, Best Practices, Case Studies, Success Stories, Role-Playing, Scenarios and Certifications.
- Monitor progress of new hires, conduct testing, and assess performance of sales teams to demonstrate impact of participation in our programs and aid in prioritizing enablement strategies, training, and tactics.
- Regularly observe sales teams to ascertain relevant training content for new hires and to ensure that what is trained to new hires aligns with current sales process and techniques.
- Develop and deliver content for ongoing training programs.
- Collaborate with Sales and Enablement Leadership to determine key skills and gaps to focus on for each new hire as the transition out of on-boarding.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and the Sales Enablement Team to evolve, design & deliver sales proficiency and productivity programs that support overall Commercial Sales initiatives, scale with the growth of the Sales organization, and meet the requirements of sales teams for new and existing reps.
- As needed, collaborate with other departments in order to provide information to sales teams on product, process, and other changes/updates that may affect the sales team as part of ongoing training & preparedness.
- Manage a new hire training and sales training calendar with the reps you are working with.
- 3+ years sales training delivery required.
- Experience developing sales training content preferred.
- 3-5 years delivering sales results in a quota carrying role preferred.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills in small and large groups.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization.
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
More Jobs From