Office Tour Photos
EF Go Ahead Tours
At EF Go Ahead Tours we believe youre never too old to be a student of the world. For 30 years we have guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible do just that.
In the role of Sales Trainer for our Boston based sales team, you will help contribute to the Go Ahead mission by aiding the growth and development of the members in our Sales Development Program. You will play a critical role in driving the content and enhancing the learning experience for the team.
Who you are:
- You love sales!
- Have a proven track record of success in sales
- A natural teacher - you are motivated by helping people succeed and develop
- Knowledgeable and interested in teaching sales techniques and strategies
- Creative and innovative- you can adapt your teaching style based on the needs of the individual
- A confident and influential public speaker
- Someone who leads by example you would love to get on the phones to show the team how its done!
What youll do:
- Identify areas of opportunity by listening to calls, analyzing reports and collaborating with stake holders
- Develop individuals by providing coaching, conducting trainings and creating resources
- Listen to recorded calls and coach sales people on their strengths and areas for improvement
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques
- Train a range of experience levels from new hires to someone with several years experience
- Collaborate with Sales Trainers, Managers and Directors to support the training needs of the business
- Have a voice and crucial hand in driving the content and execution of all our sales practices
What we offer you:
- An amazing culture and work experience. In 2019 we were voted the Best Place to Work by the Boston Globe!
- Generous vacation time 3 weeks to start and 4 weeks in year two
- Paid international travel at least once a year
- Market leading healthcare benefits
- Complimentary in-house language classes
- 25% company match on your 401k
- The opportunity to join a unique, fun company that is changing and enhancing customers lives through travel and education.
EF Education First is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries. For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
EF Go Ahead Tours is a division of EF Education First, learn more about our tour offerings at www.goaheadtours.com
More Jobs From