Office Tour Photos
Were passionate about helping hard-working entrepreneurs grow their property management businesses. Were a collective of uniquely talented individuals who are at the top of our game and are determined to get better at what we do every day. Everyone is the master of their domain, ready to collaborate wholeheartedly with one another and celebrate each others successes. Our determination to make our customers lives better and break records is contagiousyou find yourself becoming intensely passionate about the work that we do, even if the property management industry was never on your radar before you got here.
Buildiums Sales Operations team is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager who will support our fast growing Sales team. A key member of the Sales organization, this individual will not only work with Sales Leadership to drive sales efficiency and performance, but work cross functionally with Marketing and other departments to impact the business. This role requires a passion for developing new talent, and taking current Sales members to a new level of Sales proficiency. This individual will own the training material, and virtual and in person enablement of that material.
What youll do:
- Create the strategic direction of the sales training program aligned to how the sales team will be focused in 2021 and beyond.
- Optimizing the sales training effort to ensure team members are enabled prior to each step of their Mixed Portfolio sales journey.
- Conduct skills gap analyses across the entire Mixed Portfolio Sales organization to determine where individuals and the team stands against Leadership expectations.
- Work closely with salespeople to identify their selling challenges and recommend to Sales Leadership ways to leverage training to solve for those challenges.
- Create physical and digital learning material for new and experienced sales members to reduce ramp time, and increase win rates.
- Work closely with the Marketing organization to design training and selling material, and understand market dynamics that can impact enablement.
- Hold ongoing enablement sessions with all levels of the sales organization (BDRs, Sales Consultants, Leadership).
- Prepare evaluation criteria of such material to ensure the message was consistently captured.
- Track training objectives, results against those objectives, and capture feedback on training sessions.
- Organize all enablement material in a digestible format for the Sales team.
- Consistently research selling and sales enablement trends, best practices, and network with industry professionals.
What well do:
- Provide organizational support to help you get the most out of your Buildium journey.
- Deliver a servant leadership culture focused on helping you develop and progress to the next step in your career.
- An organizational culture that is committed to solving for our customers, colleagues and community.
- Surround you with a team that is intellectually curious, dedicated, and has a willingness to get the job done.
What youll need:
- 4+ years business experience.
- Sales trainer/enablement experience in a SaaS, inside, high-growth, environment required.
- Prior selling experience or training certification preferred.
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, both in-person and remote.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Solid communication and presentation abilities.
- Experienced people/collaboration skills -- able to prioritize and work cross functionally, build trust and influence all levels of the Sales and Marketing organizations.
- Proficient with Salesforce, e-learning platforms, and other Sales tools.
Benefits and Perks
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium, were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
More Jobs From