Office Tour Photos
Sales Consultant *Jan 2020 Start*
EF Go Ahead Tours
For over 30 years, EF Go Ahead Tours has guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible do just that.
Our sales development program is designed to accelerate career development of high performing candidates and prepare them for careers in business. Benefits include robust sales trainings, exposure to market development, customer service, operations and marketing, dedicated mentors, and access to senior leadership. If you love sales and are interested in travel, this program is a great way to build your career with a global leader.
- Independently manage a book of business and achieve or exceed sales goals
- Utilize consultative sales techniques to prospect and initiate sales
- Develop integrated sales plan and outreach to all opportunities on a scheduled basis
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- Demonstrated track-record of exceeding goals
- Experience working independently to plan, organize and prioritize work
- Experience handling multiple tasks with varying time constraints
- Bilingual skills are a plus!
Who we are:
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- Were global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- Were open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Were dedicated we really do work hard, play hard
- We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. We want to help as many people as possible do just that.
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From