The Sales Technology Product Owner, within Global Sales Operations, will play a critical role in shaping LogMeIns sales technology landscape. Were seeking a high energy and self-motivated candidate with a strong understanding of Business to Business (B2B) sales and who can influence and drive the technology roadmap and adoption of sales tools across our Global Sales Organization.
Through collaboration with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams, this individual will be responsible for maximizing the value of the main tools used by LMIs salesforce. The Sales Technology Product Owner will drive the rollout of new tools, prioritize improvements to existing tools, and will influence the deprecation or replacement of tools. Additionally, this role will represent the Global Sales Organization when collaborating with the Business Applications team (Salesforce.com) by defining the vision, managing the backlog of feature enhancements or requests, prioritizing needs, participating in relevant projects, anticipating users needs, and providing end user support.
Ultimately, this role will be responsible for developing, improving, and supporting LMIs sales technology stack to ensure our Global Sales Organization is equipped to be as efficient and productive as possible.
- Bring clear strategic thinking and excellent problem-solving skills to a range of sales processes.
- Own Sales Technology platforms and oversee integrations, system changes, acceptance testing, change management, and communication plans to meet business requirements for new and existing tech implementation (including Playbooks, Gong, ZoomInfo, etc.).
- Evaluate product requirements and design documents to resolve how to best structure the product development process in a given case.
- Continuously gather feedback from stakeholders and users on pain points and challenges within sales systems to identify areas of improvement.
- Act as business escalation point for development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the sales technology stack, including processes, policies, system and functionality upgrades, vendors, disaster recovery, and project implementation.
- Establish a standard cadence up with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, and to review system/tools performance, and where we are against ROI measurements.
- Participate in forward thinking, proactive sales tech strategy discussions with the Technology Strategy and Business Applications teams.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Sales Technology role (or equivalent)
- Business experience that includes working closely with IT in the development and implementation of medium to large-scale integrated systems
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce), Administrator and/or Developer certification a plus
- Expert ability to collaborate with leadership to define as-is business processes, analyze operational efficiencies, implement creative solutions, and measure delivery results
- Expert ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Expert in business requirements/user stories
- Strong work ethic complimented by a pro-active problem solver attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to precise deadlines
- Demonstrates strategic thinking; has a big-picture perspective and the ability to consider all relevant information when making recommendations