Polis: Sales Team Lead - Boston
Polis is a rapidly growing start-up that makes it easier for organizations to spread their message door-to-door. By leveraging cutting edge technology through deep data analysis and providing a crisp user experience, Polis delivers a targeted solution 10x more effective than traditional canvassing. We have already knocked over 10 million doors, collecting 120 million household records and we're just getting started! Our solutions have been used on two presidential campaigns and by corporate leaders in solar, home security, and a range of other industries.
We are looking for a Boston Sales Team lead to join and help grow our rapidly scaling team! In this role you will help shape how the team grows.
Come be a part of our success story!
- Run daily stand-ups and correlation
- Manage daily training requirements as necessary
- Serve as a leader to the rest of the sales team
- Set a high bar for daily sales
- Lead by example as an excellent salesperson
- Set and manage individual KPIs
- Establish goals for the team
- Serve as a mentor to the sales team
- Hold regular 1:1s with your team
- Serve as a member of the hiring committee for new hires
- Troubleshoot day to day issues in the field
- Manage escalations from the sales team
- Maintain basic tracking/reporting
- Experience working with door to door teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Rockstar Salesperson
What's in it for you…
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to professional networking resources
- Significantly impact the growth and trajectory of an early-stage company
- All of the Skittles you could possibly eat
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.