Office Tour Photos
A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
How do you scale a company while maintaining a tight operation and delighting members with best-in-class service and clinical outcomes? Come find out. At Devoted, we are thinking about Sales differently. We think about our Sales team as an extension of our core member experience and are looking for opportunities to differentiate from the very first interaction a potential member has with our company.
As a key member of our sales strategy and operations team, the analyst will play a crucial role in managing the operations of a full multi-channel sales force, helping support the build of world-class sales-enablement technology, and strategically evaluate new opportunities for growth and expansion. The success of our sales operations team will be a fundamental differentiator in our ability to meet key company growth goals over the next decade.
The ideal analyst will demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy and will have a roll-up their sleeves mentality. You should be analytically oriented, ready to leverage data and quick problem solving to make effective decisions. Additionally, you should be comfortable taking ownership of your piece of the business and have a desire to learn and take on more responsibility as you and your role evolves with Devoted.
- Perform ad-hoc analytics and modeling to better understand key parts of the business
- Build and manage key business intelligence dashboards to evaluate ongoing KPIs and metrics
- Develop and execute thoughtful, analytically-backed strategies and optimization initiatives to deliver growth goals
- Aligning needs and deliverables across all levels of the organization and managing timely delivery of projects and assets related to goals and budget
- Exercise discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques in a dynamic fast-paced environment
Attributes to success:
- Strong attention to detail, organized and thorough with a desire for continuous process improvements Ability to balance multiple initiatives and prioritize workload
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and strong ability to problem solve
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- High level of self-motivation; ability to accomplish goals independently
- Perform any other job related duties as requested
- Have a passion to build an organization
Desired skills and experience:
- 2+ years in analytical, operational, or project management-type roles
- Fast learner, can pick up new content/industries quickly in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Comfortable using Excel and other tools to build reports and conduct analyses to provide ongoing recommendations for adjustments to plan
- Self-starter and team player who can partner effectively with sales and engineering teams to define goals, launch, and optimize initiatives that drive a smooth, prospecting experience for potential members
- Track record of success achieving measurable results
- Previous Healthcare experience a plus
- SQL experience a plus
Healthcare equality is at the center of Devoteds mission to treat our members like family. We are committed to a diverse and vibrant workforce. If you lack a specific credential for this position but believe that your strengths and life experiences will propel our mission, we would love to hear from you.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From