Office Tour Photos
Tour Sales Development Program **July 15th, 2019 Start**
EF Go Ahead Tours
At EF Go Ahead Tours we believe youre never too old to be a student of the world. For over 25 years we have guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel addicts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible, do just that. In the role of Sales Associate as apart of the Sales Development program, you will help contribute to the EF Go Ahead mission bycombining your strengths in consulting, relationship building, and influencing. Being equally light-hearted and competitive are pluses as youll be joining a team motivated by hitting goals and having fun.
About the Candidate
- You get energy from influencing people to try or buy something you have told them about.
- You are motivated by hittinggoals,and free travel.
- Youre fearless with a true entrepreneurial spirit.
- You like to move fast and havetirelessenergy for what you believe in.
- Youre naturally curious with an ability to ask the right questions and anticipate needs.
- Youre competitive, and highly motivated a team playerand an individual contributor.
- You seek out feedback and run with it.
- You thrive in an open work environment where you can share ideas and learn from your peers.
- Youre passionate about travel and helping others experience the world.
Enjoy our market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, three weeks paid vacation your first year, and four weeks in your second year and beyond. Cross new countries off your personal bucket list with paid international business travel and so much more.
If you are interested in this position please upload yourresume and a cover letterfor review.
Who we are:
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkersanddoers
- Were global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- Were open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Were dedicated we really do work hard, play hard
- We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. We want to help as many people as possible do just that.
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
More Jobs From