Office Tour Photos
Sales Representative - Boston
Brandwatch is the worlds pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the worlds most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
As we continue to rapidly expand our global team, we are hiring a Senior Customer Success Manager to drive strategic thinking and deliver an industry-leading level of service to our Enterprise client base across North America.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, and focusing on larger accounts ($250m-$2.5b), you possess a hunters mentality, have an energetic personality, can easily explain complicated concepts and understand what it takes for a team to win. You are a self-driven and motivated individual who wants to expand your career with a fast-growing software company. Your ability to demonstrate a successful track record in selling SaaS or technology solutions to brands and/or agencies is key. The Sales Team is an inside team, based out of Boston or London and primarily responds to inbound leads with deal sizes from $50,000-$350,000 ACV with minimal support.
Your role will include:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings and revenue objectives
- Ongoing and reliable weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline and forecast management
- Develop and manage a territory plan to support lead generation, engage a sales cycle, and achieve financial targets
- Grow and develop the pipeline through new business development, executing outbound sales activities, and inbound marketing tactics
- Engage and qualify new prospects, to develop and grow pipeline
- Provide demonstrations of the software
- Execute a Sales Process that optimizes resource allocation and results in winning new business for the Company
You will have:
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- 2-4 years of experience in selling software solutions
- Proven track record in closing net new logos
- Experience in selling SaaS based solutions within social media, analytics, BI, CRM or other marketing solution technologies
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams in sales, pre-sales, Client Services and marketing to succeed
- Experience closing consultative sales deals that range $50,000-$350,000 in ACV
- Structured and strategic approach to business planning
- Understanding of the entire sales cycle from researching a prospect and responding to inbound leads, to scheduling and providing demos, to negotiation, to contracting, and closing a deal
- Skills and experience to recognize the influencers, decision makers and other stakeholders in the client organization, and articulate our value propositions to align with business objectives
- Demonstrated experience in positioning and selling against the competition
- Proven ability in achieving or overachieving quota
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From