Office Tour Photos
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The CarGurus Sales Operations team is looking for a Reporting & Data Analyst to support the growing sales organization by conducting complex reporting and analytical tasks. 2020 is a pivotal year for our Sales Operations team, as we embark on a reset of our Salesforce and billing software, and this team member will be instrumental in supporting the transition and translating to the future. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with an investigative mindset, excellent organization and communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
What You'll Do:
- Produce High Quality Analysis, interpreting and sharing results
- Ensure data and reporting is accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Communicate findings to stakeholders and functional partners, understand end-user needs and create effective communication strategies for largest business impact
- Perform ad hoc reporting and BI analyses to support our Sales and Service organizations.
- Identify Needs & Recommend Solutions
- Proactively ask questions, understanding the business needs of cross-functional stakeholders. Ideate upon ideas and make recommendations for appropriate reports and analyses.
- Discern trends and drive basic insight generation to support our product development and thought leadership initiatives.
- Develop Data Strategy and become Data Structure Subject Matter Expert
- Develop a comprehensive and deep understanding of our Lead to Cash data structure
- Collaborate with various teams to gain access and fully understand all data sources
- Leverage knowledge of existing process structure to identify common issues & trends to develop proactive solutions
- Create documentation on common reporting methodologies, ensuring definitional alignment across the organization
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of sales reporting, data analysis, or sales operations experience
- 1+ years of experience in dispute resolution, business analysis, or internal/external customer support
- Demonstrated SFDC and Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Competency in Snowflake, Looker, SQL and/or SOQL a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Fast learner, eager to figure things out on your own
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; D
More Jobs From