Sales Product Lead-B2B Sales
Attivios Elevate aims to become the defacto standard for answers, recommendations, and insights within ServiceNow. With Elevate, ServiceNow customers can take advantageof Attivios abilityto unite all knowledge base and customer data into a unified, intelligent, and always-learning experience.By delivering more precise resolutions to business issues and support tickets directly within the ServiceNow ITSM, CSM, and HR products, users can provide smarter self-service support, increase call deflectionrates, and improve key performance measures like mean-time toresolution(MTTR)andnet promotor scores(NPS).
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Head of Elevate Sales will develop and execute a field operations strategy the enables Attivio to become the market leader within the ServiceNow app store and ecosystem. In this role you will:
- Refine Elevate strategic plan and execute go-to-market in line with revenue and bookings targets ($3.1M in FY20 bookings)
- Coordinate overall field activities for successful execution of Elevate strategy including direct sales, channel sales, account management, and the partners in the ServiceNow Ecosystem.
- Drive initial customer opportunities to close and translate learnings into direct sales playbook scale Elevate field operations
- Collaborate with EMT to refine product, marketing, and sales plans including target companies, personas, and product roadmap
- Define and implement customer success strategy the aligns with Elevate value drivers and meets renewal, upsell, and CSAT targets
- Guarantee initial customers and partners are referenceable and provide timely reviews, ratings, and case studies
- Understand, analyze, and collaborate with EMT to optimize key Elevate metrics, including CAC, LTV, and DRR
- 5-7 years of sales experience for ITSM or Customer Support, ideally with a focus on ServiceNow and the ServiceNow ecosystem.
- Demonstrated success leveraging a cross functional team to exceed sales objectives
- Ability to accurately forecast direct and channel sales opportunities
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to help define a new market and differentiate us from historical approaches.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.