Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
Mendix is growing fast and expanding the Sales Operations team and looking for a highly talented Sales Operations Analyst.
To be successful in this role, you need to have the "bigger" business picture in mind. You need to be able to focus your talents in providing insights and guiding the sales team to improve Business process, pipeline management and overall organization.
Are you the true go-getter that we need, someone who will question what you are told and provide suggestions to improve the business? With the end goal to help and drive Sales and growth within the company.
If you have a desire to learn and to be challenged, passionate about and strive for new heights, professionally and personally, please apply.
- Collaborating cross-functionally, adding value to the sales organization to increase impact
- Driving improvement of business processes, leveraging the SFDC platform to drive growth and scale
- Working closely with our sales team to drive value with Deal movement, updates and advise management with insights to guide the sales team
- Working effectively across sales, support, IT, finance, human resources, and other functions
- Developing proactive analyses, rooted in SFDC data and other sources, that provide actionable insights
- Partnering with our SFDC admin and our reporting team to improve and refine workflows and ensure we are getting the maximum value out of the tool while meeting users needs
- Organizing data and utilizing it to enhance Salesforce platform effectiveness
- Assisting with key sales planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
- Providing ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making
- Guiding Change Management and Enablement (especially from a systems and process perspective)
- have 2+ years experience in Sales Operations or as a Sales Analyst, preferably at a high-tech or software company
- have experience with Business Intelligence tools
- have a BA/BS degree in business or related field
- have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- have in-depth understanding of Sales processes and systems (sales cycles; account, territory, opportunity, pipeline management, Deal velocity)
- like to work in a high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment
- have Salesforce.com experience
- are results oriented, with attention to detail and can prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- are able to manage your own workload, work efficiently and meet deadlines
- have a successful track record of working at all levels of management and sales teams
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong commitment to working as part of a dynamic team
- and the desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From